Share: an update on your life & obedience to Jesus (Grow & Go goals).
Read: In Matthew 28:18-20, Jesus says...
Tell the story: The Samaritan Woman (John 4:4-42)
Retell the story together.
Read the story aloud.
Discover: Use the Sword Bible Study method to discuss the story and reveal its meaning for our lives.
Practice telling the story.
• Who should we share with? John 4:16 – our families, friends & neighbors.
• What should we say? John 4:29 - The woman shared her story and Jesus’ story (Gospel).
• Who is qualified to go and share? 1 Peter 2:9 - Every believer is a priest.
Grow & Go Assignments:
• Learn how to share your story and Jesus’ story.
• Pray for opportunities to share with the people on your list of friends and neighbors who need to hear your story. Practice faith and boldness by sharing with them.
• Begin growing by reading 2-4 chapters per day from the book of John for the next couple of weeks.
• Share your story and Jesus’ story with others. Train new disciples to obey Jesus using the Biblical truths of Christ.
Prayer: “Lord, make me bold to share what you have done in my life. Give me your words to share in my community.”